Safely Home Program
Brown Law Office's Safely Home Program offers free rides on some holidays to promote road safety and reduce drinking and driving throughout Durham Region. When a Taxi or Uber/Lyft is used to take you home, upon presentation of a receipt and valid driver's ID we will reimburse your expense up to $35.00.
Labour Day Weekend offer is valid from 10:00 p.m. Friday August 30, 2019 to 7:00 a.m. September 2, 2019.
Eligibility for the program is as follows:
- You must be at least 19 years old.
- Maximum reimbursement up to $35.00, good for a one-way ride to your home address as listed on your valid driver's licence.
- Receipts must be received by Brown Law Office by midnight on September 5, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Ride must be within Durham Region.
- Provider of ride must be a licensed Taxi company or Uber/Lyft.
Email a copy of the official taxi company or uber/lyft receipt along with a copy of your valid driver's licence to email@example.com OR send them by mail to:Labour Day - Safely Home Program
Brown Law Office
400 Dundas St W #101
Whitby, ON L1N 2M7
Reimbursement will be sent to the individual and address on the driver's licence only.