Most people invest in insurance to cover a variety of unexpected events that can be devastating and stressful for them and their families, both emotionally and financially, when these events happen.
Some of these unforeseen events can include, for example:
- Damage to the home caused by fire, water or weather
- Home burglary
- Serious illness, death or disability
- Motor vehicle accidents (such as car, bike, motorcycle or bus)
When you pay the insurance premiums each month you are expecting that if you have to file a claim, you and your family will be protected, but that is not always the case.
If you recently filed a claim that has been denied by the insurance company and are worried about how you and your family will be able to cope without the compensation you were expecting from the insurance company, Brown Law Office may be able to help.How We Can Help You
If you have an insurance policy then you are generally expected to be responsible for understanding the terms and conditions of the policy and the insurance company is also required to deal with you fairly in processing that claim.
At Brown Law Office we know that understanding the details and terms of the insurance policies can be difficult for most people. At Brown Law Office, our experienced lawyer will:
- Review your policy and terms
- Help you to understand your rights
- Help you navigate the insurance claims process
- Review why your claim was rejected to determine whether there are grounds for an appeal or a lawsuit
- Fight for your rights in the event that you have a bad faith claim
If you have a legitimate insurance claim that has been denied, contact Brown Law Office today for a consultation and let us see how we can help you and your family through this difficult time.
Trusted Durham Region and GTA Insurance Lawyer